All workers should enjoy equal rights. Yet female and young workers remain subject to discrimination resulting in many being denied their fundamental rights. IndustriALL fights their discrimination at work by promoting their fairer and stronger participation in trade unions.
ILO Convention 190
IndustriALL is campaigning for the ratification of ILO Convention 190 on violence and harassment in the world of work. As unions we have an important role to play to make sure that this Convention is ratified and incorporated into national legislation.
Together with other global unions, we have developed materials for our affiliates to use to raise awareness.
|Leaflet "Let's campaign"||PDFs||PDFs|
Domestic violence: the role of unions EXPLAINED!
Violence against women at work is a core trade union issue. IndustriALL Executive Committee calls on affiliates to take the pledge to combat violence against women and take active steps to implement its commitments.
Take the pledge and commit your union to fighting violence against women.
Pledge in English
Pledge in French
Pledge in Spanish
Pledge in German
Pledge in Arabic
Pledge in Russian
Pledge in Korean
Pledge in Turkish
Pledge in Japanese
- ILO Convention 190 on Violence and Harassment in the world of work
- ILO, Ending violence and harassment against women and men in the world of work, 2017
- ACTRAV (ILO), Violence and Harassment against Women and Men in the World of Work
- ITUC tool kit to tackle gender-based violence
- ILO, World Employment Social Outlook Trends for Women 2017
- Global Compact and gender equality
- Blog JUMP “Empowering Women, Advancing the Economy”
- Global Employment Trends for Women
- UNiTE To End Violence Against Women
- Women and technology – the attitude gap
- Women for Women's Human Rights
- The International Campaign to Stop Rape and Gender Violence in Conflict
- Women Deliver
- Women over 50 in the workplace - a TUC report
- Stop Violence Against Women logo (jpeg)
- OECD: Gender equality issues
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2014
Programmes and Gender Coordinator
tel. +41 22 304 1855